09 May 2008

Dressing

I guess I had better just post a dressing recipe. This is very versatile and with a little tweaking you can make it fit almost any type of meal. The key is you have to like oil and vinegar type dressings, otherwise this will not do for you. I don't have a creamy dressing perfected, I will let you know if I come up with one that you can make while away from home.

Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup Nama Shoyu
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp Herbamare
  • 1/2 tsp garlic pepper blend (can substitute other spices depending on desired flavor)
  • 1 tsp agave nectar (optional, tones it down with a little sweetness!)

Put everything in a bottle/container that you can shake up (I use an empty agave bottle), then shake it up! Make larger batches and you can be ready for the next meal!

No comments: