08 May 2008

Cabbamame


Yeah, it's cabbage and edamame. I don't know how "raw" edamame is, it's hard to find good evidence for some things. If it turns out to be cooked, I guess I will have to stop eating it, but for now I will continue. This is a great crunchy and hearty quick lunch, filling and very pleasing to look at while I eat it.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups cabbage (purple for the contrast in color)
  • 5 oz. (or half a bag) frozen edamame beans
  • 1 to 2 tsp shoyu
  • 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
  • Herbamare to taste

Cut up the cabbage (beforehand if you don't have the means at work, although all it takes is a knife and a paper plate). Mix the cabbage with the rest of the ingredients. Admire the colors for a moment before eating, they are beautiful! Stir often to circulate the flavors.

No comments: